Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nature - it's all around me

I like to think I'm a supporter of nature. Nature is supposed to be beautiful and wonderful and awe inspiring. And one of the motivating factors in my choice to become more Earth Friendly is Nature. And my wish to reduce my impact on Nature.

In other words, to not make a big huge mess that the beings I share my planet with then must live with or die from.

But I have to be honest with you. All I have to do is glimpse a small furry tail in a non-zoo setting and the scream that comes out of me isn't preventable. I just shriek, like a girl. Like a screaming.... screamy thing. I don't even know I'm going to do it, I just do.

It's got to be some sort of reflex. I mean, a built in reflex to warn off and frighten all furry creatures - stay away! Stay away! Like skunks scenting and lizards losing their tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment