Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If You Want To Destroy My Sweater...

Putting on a sweater can help the earth.

I have turned down the heat almost ALL the way.

I know, compared to many places my home is already freezing. My parents wear their coats inside my house, even in November, before it's that cold. But it isn't really that cold. It's quite livable. Especially if you wear warm clothing.

Now that it's spring, the days are getting warmer and we're getting more sunlight. But it still gets cool in the house, especially in the morning. But instead of turning on the heat, I'm pulling on hoodies and sweat shirts. It takes a lot less energy and doesn't pollute the air.

2 comments:

  1. I guess it's probably warmer here than there, but I have turned the heating right off. In fact i turned the dial from radiators and water to just water. And at night i turn off the electric supply to the boiler (and this morning i forgot to turn it on again and my husband washed his face in cokld water. but he survived!)

    ReplyDelete