Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Born Toxic

When I was pregnant I remember reading the list of things I was not supposed to eat. Alcohol. Soft cheeses. Some fish because of mercury. Lunch meats because of nitrates. Between what I couldn't stomach and what I couldn't have I was left with a diet of white bread.

Last week I read This Article about toxins, chemicals, entering the womb and effecting infants before they even take their first breath. It's part of a TV report by Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Toxic America, which aired last week and which I didn't see. But the article really made an impression.

I'll be honest with you, I cried.

You know those nightmares where something terrible is happening, and you stand there, screaming, waving your arms, trying to get all the people around you to SEE, and the smile at you and just walk on by?

That's what I feel like, right now.

Check this out if you're interested in what contains Toxins.

No comments:

Post a Comment