Friday, June 25, 2010

Another Stupid Apology

I have been neglecting this blog AGAIN!

I've spent some time reflecting on why I have trouble posting here on a regular basis. It's not that I don't have time or that I can't be relied on. I have another blog to which I post almost daily, so this really shouldn't be an issue.

The difference is content. Day after day I try to come up with something worthy that I have done, that I have thought up, which I might report to the world. But more often than not, all I can come up with is my sins. I have a mental list of "bad things" that I did - I took a trip in my car that wasn't necessary. I let the shower run to get warm while I flossed my teeth. I used comet in the downstairs toilet, bleach in my wash, and I mowed my lawn - a whopping 4 acres of fast growing grass.

Posting here came to a halt when I went on vacation with my family and ignored all my usual rules. We drove everywhere, I stopped recycling, and I bought and purchased non-organic goods. We ate out a lot.

But I'm going to get back on this horse. I'm picking myself up, brushing off my dusty bottom, and starting again. Even though I want to give up. I'm going to see this thing through. Wish me luck.

1 comment: