Saturday, May 22, 2010

Changes

There are going to be some changes on this blog.

Again.

Or at least I'm attempting to make some changes to the format of this blog. Again.

This blog is an experiment, and I like to think of it as something alive and growing, something that can change and be what I need to to be, or what I would like it to be. But to date I find it difficult to keep posting every day. It's not like my other blog, which is about my life and my children, but about actual efforts and steps that I am making in a certain direction. When I don't post I feel guilty that I am not taking this journey or task seriously. When I do post I feel that I have nothing to say, and that my words are mostly meaningless drivel.

These new changes are made with an eye toward organization. Each day of the week is dedicated to a specific idea or area. This will make it easier for me to post. It will also make it easier for you, the reader, to read. I will include weekly challenges, like the one I did on Tuesday, small ones, for those of you who dare to accept them, and sometimes for me, because I won't have done all of them yet. I might also open a forum for vegetarian and vegan meal ideas, and those irritating links to other websites and articles and products will be easier to avoid. Or find.

I thank you for your patience, if there's anyone there still with me. My hope is that the new format will be more welcoming, less chaotc, and... you know... better.

No comments:

Post a Comment