Friday, March 12, 2010

Evaluation

I've been thinking about the way I've been writing this blog. SO often I can't think of anything to say. I want to use this blog to heal measure my progress, but I find it difficult to type "I recycled my cereal boxes today, turned down the heat in the living room, and used my organic shampoo!" I mean, the first time I do each of these things, it's an event. The next ten times, not so much.

But I think there are a few things I CAN measure. I'm trying to cut down the miles we put on the car. I can post a bit more about those. And there are issues I meet every day that I might touch on - it might make for a few more touchy-feely posts.

The point is, writing here keeps this issue top-of-mind for me. And that, to me, is very important. So there.

1 comment: