Sunday, October 18, 2009

Taking It All In

I know I haven't posted in a while. But I have not forgotten this blog.

I think I reached a point where I had made all the changes I could make without leaving a certain comfort zone, and I needed to live it for awhile before doing anything else. But this doesn't mean it's over.

I am still buying organic and recycled goods. Still recycling. Still trying to cut down on meat and beef in particular. I am doing my best to keep the heat turned low (It's snowing in October, though, so... yeah). And I am still turning over many ideas in my head. A compost. A bike. Less TV, more writing and sewing and playing outside.

I am very aware that I am not alone in this journey. I an dragging my family along behind me, and a few of them are screaming about the toilet paper and the potential vegetarian meals. Baby steps are crucial.

No comments:

Post a Comment