Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Reason To Buy A Brita

I don't use a Brita. Or any sort of water filter to filter the water coming out of my tap.

We have one downstairs. We use well water, and that gets filtered, and that is enough for me.

But I know many, many people that buy bottled water. I never got this. Why pay money for water, when you can turn on your tap? But people assure me it tastes different.

I might simply post this link, and encourage people to buy a Brita. Or another brand of water filter that looks like a pitcher you keep in your fridge.

I have no idea how much of this article is accurate. But if it is, even partially, I am terrified.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, it's true. I have seen a few tv pieces on it. It's huge & disgusting! I've had an on-sink water filter for years & it was one of the best purchases I ever made! The filter can be cleaned & changed every other year! I'm all for water filters!!

    ReplyDelete