Monday, December 27, 2010

It's A "Return!"

OK, so I've been away for a long, long time. I guess I got carried away with life.

But the environment continues to be a concern for me. I still get wound up about it, especially when I see people doing things I believe are harmful, but that they probably don't think twice about.

So... here I am. I will give it my best. I will use this as a kind of a catalog of actions, products, films, etc. If anyone wants to stick with me, I am always looking for feedback or encouragement or ideas... read a book? Did you catch me doing something harmful? Let me know.

For now, I'm working on two big things: No bottled water, no beef. OK, then less beef. But no more small bottles of soda at the grocery store. I'm really going to make an effort there.

No comments:

Post a Comment