Saturday, February 20, 2010

Beep Beep

I've been trying to drive my car less.

This is challenging because we live in the boonies and we can't walk anywhere. In addition, I travel with at least one child at all times. But I don't usually drive anywhere unless I absolutely have to, and I try to lump my trips together.

But this week I finally remembered to track my miles. The week isn't even over yet, and already we're at 100 miles. This concerned me, because I hardly ever leave town. The only places I go are schools, gym, the library, and church. But the miles really add up.

Maybe I should try skipping a choir rehearsal every once and awhile, or driving right from school to the gym even though it means a rather long wait? What is a mom to do?

1 comment:

  1. DON'T SKIP CHOIR. It's your favorite part of the week! and... like... the only thing you do FOR YOU.

    ReplyDelete